Sunday, July 4, 2010

In with the new, Out with the old......

I was watching The Circle on channel 10 the other day and they were talking about how the internet has taken over many everyday items such as the encyclopedia. I used to have A-Z when I was in high school. Now I bet if you ask a high school student these days they wouldn't even know what an encyclopedia is.
Remember the days when you couldn't look at the photo you had just taken until they got developed???......As I sit here thinking of the good ol' days I remember when I took my camera to school and it was taken from my backpack. I got it back later in the day. I dropped the film off at the chemist and was told to come back in a couple of days. When I went back to pick them up the lady told me that they had to take some of the photo's out because they were rude. I asked her what they were of and explained that I had lost my camera for a bit and she told me they were of "hairy bottoms and boys genitals." Now with a digital camera it is as simple as view and delete.



Sometimes technology is way ahead of me but I am learning. Yes ok I am still unsure of how to turn my ipod of and on properly. ( I just push all the buttons until it turns off).

What do you miss that technology has taken over???
Yonique xx

No comments:

Post a Comment